Post in evidenza

Supreme Court of India Orders To Block Rape Videos

In a very welcome move, the Supreme Court of India is acting against the publication and dissemination of rape videos

venerdì 16 gennaio 2015

Virar rape survivor reveals horrific details of torture

A 30-year-old rape survivor, who worked as a maid for a couple in Virar, revealed horrific details of the torture meted out to her by her employers. The woman was made to eat her own hair after the couple found a strand of hair in the food. The duo also kept her naked as punishment.


A 30-year-old rape survivor, who worked as a maid for a couple in Virar, revealed horrific details of the torture meted out to her by her employers. The woman was made to eat her own hair after the couple found a strand of hair in the food. The duo also allegedly kept her naked as punishment.
She was branded with iron and force-fed chillies.
Who are the accused?
Liyon Lomba and his wife Reema tortured the maid after they brought her from West Bengal. The woman since 2009 was brutalized and raped. The Arnala Coastal police have arrested Liyon while his wife is on the run.
Maid made to eat hair for 3 days
With marks of assault and burns all over her body, the survivor told dna, "Once they found a hair in the food. Reema then cut my hair and gave it to me to eat with water for three days. I was also kept naked in the cold and beaten," said the woman.
"I want justice and will only return home when I see them languish in jail," said the woman.
Brutalised, she is being treated at hospital
"They also assaulted me on my private parts; I have injuries there. I came to work for them because I was in need of money and she (Reema) assured me that she would give me money," said the woman. A police officials from Arnala police said, "The maid is at the hospital and is being treated for severe burns on her body."
Accused woman to be arrested soon
The Arnala police had sent a team to the couple's parents' residence but the woman is absconding. "The woman (Reema) will be under arrest soon while her husband is under police custody remand for seven days and we are investigating further," said the police official.

Virar rape survivor reveals horrific details of torture 16 January 2015


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...