Post in evidenza

Supreme Court of India Orders To Block Rape Videos

In a very welcome move, the Supreme Court of India is acting against the publication and dissemination of rape videos

giovedì 18 dicembre 2014

INDIA RAPE UPDATES

VELLORE: A Class 6 student at a government high school in the Vellore district of Tamil Nadu was raped and murdered by unidentified people.

In the north-west of India, the business in brides is booming. .... However, with the newrape laws, we're hopeful things will improve as cases have to ...
NEW DELHI: Crimes against women are on the rise, and so is the pendency of such cases in the subordinate and high courts across the country.


Guwahati: Assam Police on Tuesday arrested IIT Guwahati (IIT-G)'s dean of academic affairs, Aloke Kumar Ghoshal, for allegedly raping a junior ...

Punjab BJP leader raped me for 22yrs: AI hostess ... 52, was on Tuesday booked on charges of rape following a complaint by an Air India airhostess.

After the rape, my mother's behaviour towards me began to change. She started mistreating me and beating me. I got Rs. 2 lakh as compensation from ...

They took turns raping me, inserted a gun inside me, rubbed their shoes on my private parts and burned me with cigarette butts. I cried, yelled in pain ...

... Minister said that "one small incident" of rape in Delhi, advertised world over, was enough to cost India millions of dollars in terms of global tourism.
NEW DELHI: Women's safety in India has not improved since the fatal gang-rape of a student in New Delhi, the victim's parents said on Tuesday on ...

NEW DELHI — Many ambitious announcements and pledges were made by the Indianauthorities after the gruesome fatal gang rape of a young ...

She said, “What kind of man rapes a woman... a little girl? ... Dia notices an obvious irony in the way we fear to even discuss sex in India but live in a ...

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...